Happy New Year! It’s hard to believe January 1st already arrived and we're looking a new year in the eye. We were thrilled to expand our product selection last year to offer you more ways to incorporate wellness into your daily life without investing huge amounts of time. Additionally we grew our blog and offered more avenues for customers to connect with and benefit from us.
In 2019 we look forward to a year of expanding the resources we offer. It's our goal to make health accessible and create resources and products that transform your life and make wellness an integral part of your work day. We hope you always feel free to reach out to us with questions or requests! Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or through our website. We'd love to hear your thoughts or provide more information on topics that interest you.
We recently added the Rock My Sole Balance Board to our selection of products and it pairs with our Standing Desk Riser. These tools work together like peanut butter and jelly or cookies and milk. Transform your work day and improve your health without having to taking time out of your busy schedule. Here are just a few benefits of the balance board:
- 1A balance board provides a low impact way to activate your core stabilizing muscles. This helps to burn belly fat and strengthen your abs and back. Since its low impact, it reduces your risk of injury and is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels.
- 2The balance board activates often neglected muscles. This brings more balance to your muscular skeletal structure to prevent injury and increase your metabolism.
- 3Micro movements are better than simply standing still. Standing desks transform your health, but the micro movements added with a balance board are easier on your joints and feet.
- 4Increases your focus and keeps you alert. When you continually keep your muscles firing and your blood flowing, it naturally helps you feel more alert. Using a balance board can relieve that natural desire to fidget so you can focus on the task at hand.
- 5Increases blood circulation and keeps your heart healthy. Using a balance board isn't exhausting like a traditional workout but it keeps your blood moving and your heart pumping. It's a low stress way to improve your overall health!
- 6Increases Productivity. Staying still too long makes us feel fatigued. Have you ever spent a day sitting in the car and wondered why you felt so tired? It's the same concept with a standard desk. Using a standing desk and balance board eliminates this issue and increases your productivity.
- 7Improves posture. If you've already transitioned to a standing desk you're probably aware of how easy it is to become complacent about posture while sitting. A standing desk corrects posture and a balance board takes it to a new level by strengthening your muscles and forcing you to support your core.
- 8Prevents injury and aids in rehabilitation. When you don't have strong stabilizing muscles it's easy to get injured. We underestimate the importance of keeping our musculoskeletal system balanced and focus primarily on strengthening major muscle groups. Using a balance board to strengthen your forgotten muscles prevents injury in other areas of your life and help you recover more quickly from any past injuries.
- 9Improves coordination and balance. It's all in the name here- a balance board is designed to improve your balance! Along with this comes a natural increase in coordination.
- 10It's fun! There are amazing health benefits, but beyond that it simply makes your work day more enjoyable. You'll be surprised by how much fun a balance board can be and we can all agree nothing improves a workday like a little injected fun.