Why Well Desk?
Well Desk is the world’s most affordable and versatile standing desk. Its elegant design and functional simplicity are ideally suited to enhance your health and improve your productivity. Our products grew out of a desire to solve our own health problems and chronic back pain related to sitting in front of a computer for most of our working hours. The flexibility of our standing desk allows you to work from multiple different positions. It has been optimized to be adjustable, affordable, safe and simple – an ideal solution for every user.
Click on a product line to get started.
Work UpRight™ Series
Wood-based desks and laptop stands
- Adjustable – for perfect ergonomics
- Simple – tool-free assembly in 60 seconds
- Sturdy – solid and shake-free design
- Smart – brilliant finishing touches
- Healthy – live well, work well, be well
- Affordable – won’t break the bank
Work Comfort™ Series
Cushioned footrests and more
Well Desk Foot Rest
- Comfortable – soothing, supportive foam
- Healthy – promotes better circulation
- Stay Active – flip it over and rock
- Versatile – wear shoes or socks
- Smart – anti-slip fabric is strong yet soft
- Simple – easy to clean and machine wash
Questions? Need a Bulk Order? Let’s Talk!
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
I highly recommend this desk converter I purchased four of these for my team members and we love them. They are easy to assemble, sturdy to work with, and have nice clean lines. It is very easy to move between standing and sitting because all you have to do is stand up! I highly recommend this desk converter because it’s a good system to use to easily switch from a sitting desk to a standing one.Dallas
Great for standing while working I like that this is portable if required and I can move it from home to work if needed. It was inexpensive enough to buy as my own personal property. It’s great for standing while working and easy to switch between the sitting and standing.Grove City
“Great solution to my cubicle sitting disease”San Francisco